Contactless payments with your mobile or smartwatch
Easily without using your physical card
Reliably with the credibility of Google and Optima bank
Transactions are getting smarter with Google Pay™! Add your Optima bank card quickly and easily to Google Pay™ and shop with your android device or your smartwatch (available for Wear OS 2 and NFC chip). The procedure is simple:
- Add your card to Google Pay™ via your Optima mobile app or the Google Pay™ app, which you'll need to download to your mobile:
- You perform contactless payments in physical stores by approaching your mobile to the POS terminal with complete security.
- Make your shopping online conveniently, simply by linking the Gmail account you used to sign up for Google Pay™ on Google Chrome.
- Track your transactions and get information about your card through e-banking, mobile app, statement.
Have you got questions? We have gathered here for you, the answers to the most frequent questions about Google Pay™!
Can we help you? Do you have any questions?
Please call us or send us an e-mail.
How can I add my cards to Google Pay™?
You can easily add your cards to Google Pay™ through the Optima mobile app.
Step 1: Log in to your Optima mobile app and select the card you want to add to Google Pay™
Step 2: In the card options menu, select "Add to Google Pay"
Step 4: All set! Your card has been added to Google Pay™ and is ready to use.
If you have not yet downloaded and experienced Optima mobile app, click here.
Alternatively, you can add your cards through the Google Pay™ app.
Step 1: Download the Google Pay™ app from the Play Store on your android device
Step 2: Select add (+) Debit or Credit card
Step 3: Enter your card information
Step 5: Select a verification method (SMS) and enter the one-time password (OTP) you will receive.
Step 6: All set! Your card has been added to Google Pay™ and is ready to use.
How do I make purchases with Google Pay™?
With convenience and security! Your new digital wallet can be used to shop both online and in physical stores.
In physical stores:
- Activate the NFC function on your device.
- Every time you want to pay, you unlock your mobile phone and bring the device screen close to the POS terminal, where you see the following signs:
- That's it! Upon checkout you'll receive a relevant visual indication and audio confirmation of your payment from Google Pay™.
All you need to do is sign in to Google Chrome with the same Gmail account you used when you signed up for Google Pay™. At the payment stage you just select Google Pay™ and you checkout!