On behalf of all of us at Optima Bank, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience the Covid-19 pandemic crisis may have caused to you and your family.
We wish we all return back to our normal daily life, as soon as possible.
During this time, our highest priority is to protect our employees and customers from the coronavirus, as well as participate in the effort to prevent its spread.
Therefore, we adapt and modify our way of working, taking a number of measures in order to prevent the spread as well as provide services to our customers in the safest way possible.
- We truly support the movement #StayHome. Over 70% of our employees are currently working from home. A percentage that keeps increasing daily. We have provided our staff working from home, with the necessary infrastructure to continue serving you in a seamless way. For any needs you may have you can contact your relationship manager on the phone numbers you have at your disposal. Find out more about our branches contact details here. All our staff have been informed of the National Public Health Organization's (EODY) Health and Safety instructions, which we have shared in our branches.
- We have enhanced daily cleanliness in all workplaces both in our headquarters and in our branches network taking all preventive measures necessary.
- All of our branches have special disinfectants and we make sure each surface gets cleaned after every transaction.
- Hand sanitizers for our employees and our customers, have been installed at the entrance of each branch, in the waiting area as well as inside the meeting rooms.
- Following the instructions of the General Secretariat for Civil Protection, we have a limit of 5 customers at a time, when entering a branch.
- We have replaced face-to-face meetings with video conferences or teleconferences.
- All business travel abroad has been banned and rigorous recommendations have been made to avoid personal trips as well.
- We have given clear instructions to all of our employees regarding the actions they should take, in consultation with their doctor as well as our HR department, in case they develop any symptoms, suspect that they have been infected or have recently returned from countries / areas where the virus is endemic.
As part of the movement #StayHome we encourage you to choose alternative ways of using our services such as:
- Use the Optima bank trader in order to perform trading transactions
- Complete your transactions using your debit and credit cards from our bank.
- Use the ATMs of our branch network as well all DIAS network ATMs.
We remind you that the Optima bank viewer service is available for you, where you can see the products you have with our bank (deposits, loans and cards). You can also contact your relationship manager on the phone numbers you have at your disposal, for any other transactions.
During this time, the main priority is to ensure everyone’s health. It is imperative that we remain informed of any updates, be calm and be thorough with all hygiene rules. We are in close cooperation with the Authorities and ready to apply additional measures if necessary.
All of us at Optima bank, stand by you in these difficult times and wish you and your families good health. We stay home, take the appropriate measures and look to the future with optimism.